Coronavirus

We are sorry to say that we have decided to suspend all our dancing activities with immediate effect. It has been a very difficult decision to take as we thought we would be able to have one more week so that we could tell most of you face to face. However, with the latest advice, immediate action was necessary to keep everyone as safe as possible.

Our plan is to restart our dancing as soon as it is safe to do so and we look forward to things getting back to normal.

In the meantime, we are sending out regular vidoes by email to all our regular dancers. Please let us know if you are not receiving them.

 

Jill and Adrian.

Updates

04/06/20 We have reluctantly decided to cancel our Dance Break in Bournemouth in November 2020. With current uncertainties in future government restrictions and lack of definite plans from the hotel, we feel this is the only option. Hopefully, the hotel will give us first refusal on a date in 2021.

16/04/2020 We have booked The Langstone Cliff Hotel in Dawlish from July 16th to 19th 2021 to replace this year’s dance break.